Your booking has been received and I cannot wait to see you on Zoom.
Please reach out to me - click here - with dates/times when you are available and I reply to you within next 48 hours.
What to prepare?
- download the app on your phone or your laptop at https://www.zoom.us/
(the downloading process will be clear once we schedule a session. I will send you a specific link.)
- If the step above won't work please click on https://www.zoom.us/ then click on 'Join a Meeting' and type there the unique meeting ID that I will send you once we schedule a session
- Zoom works best on a laptop or iPad
- shut off any other devices that use WiFi so you have maximum broadband speed
- switch off any noise making devices
- find a safe space where you can concentrate and relax/work
- be flexible with using your headphones
- wear comfortable clothes
- leave your water bottle next to you and drink anytime you want to
- be patient
- prepare your material (music sheets, books, additional device for music, mat...)
- if you booked yoga or FV voicework: be ready to leave your laptop/phone far away from your mat so I can see you
- I recommend refraining from eating 2 hours before the session and making sure you are hydrated 2 hours before the session starts
- let me know in advance, if you have any injuries or conditions that might affect your practice
- please, remember that there is a 24 hour cancellation policy
- IMPORTANT: 1) open zoom 2) go to 'Settings' - it might be a cog 3) select 'Audio' 4) switch off 'Automatically adjust microphone volume' 5) click on 'Advanced' 6) leave checked 'Show in-meeting option to "Enable Original Sound" from microphone'
The pictures below can be used for visual guidance.
Additional steps: 7) suppress persistence background noise: change to 'Disable' 8) supress intermittent background noise: change to 'Disable' 9) echo cancellation: leave on 'Auto'
/no worries, this last step can also be set up during our session/
- right after you join the meeting, allow Zoom to access your camera and microphone
Very much looking forward to it!